Noliac, a part of CTS Corporation, is looking for a process engineer for their high-technology multilayer piezoceramics manufacturing unit. The position will be placed in Kvistgaard, Denmark.
The successful candidate will be able to improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from start up of a batch and until final inspection
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
- Design and construct tools for optimizations
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
We require a person who has/ is:
- A Technical Bachelor’s Degree, as a minimum
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of high-technology products
- Preferably knowledge of piezoceramic technology and its processes (not a requirement)
- Knowledge of machining, processes and materials
- A willingness to learn
- A knowledge of e.g. CAD/CAM or Autodesk Inventor
- A knowledge of MS Office and basic IT skills
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self-motivated and results orientated, proactive with outstanding planning and follow up skills.
- Capable of managing and prioritizing multiple projects/tasks.
- Initial training in piezoceramic technology
- Salary according to competencies
- Employment as soon as possible
Send your application, including CV and exam transcripts to CHRO Lotte J. Beck per email (Lotte.Beck@ctscorp.com). We take in applicants for interviews ongoing.