Meet us at Actuator 2016
The leading forum for smart actuators
Manufacturers of quality piezoelectric actuators as well as researchers and engineers working with piezoelectric technology will meet at Actuator 2016. Cedric Goueffon, Global Sales Manager at Noliac, explains why Noliac is participating in this the bi-annual exhibition and conference:
- Actuator in Bremen is the leading forum for piezoelectric actuators. Therefore, it is the perfect venue to present Noliac’s products and share new findings on piezoelectric technology. All the major manufacturers of piezoelectric actuators are exhibiting, so naturally Noliac will exhibit here as well. Visit our booth D01 and hear more about our products or meet us at the conference. We look forward to seeing you and talk about piezo solutions for your application.
Book a meeting
If you want to talk more specifically about a piezo solution with one of our representatives, you can book a meeting at Actuator 2016. Please contact them directly:
- Cedric Goueffon, Global Sales Manager: email@example.com
- Ondrej Soudek, Area Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charles Mangeot, Senior R&D Engineer: email@example.com
Presenting new Noliac products and four papers
Noliac will present several exciting new products launched during 2015 and 2016 at Actuator. The newest additions to our product range are the high temperature stacks and the non-magnetic motor as well as the upcoming damage tolerant actuator stacks. These products will be on display at the exhibition together with a number of other Noliac products.
- Read more about damage tolerant actuator stacks
- Read more about high temperature actuator stacks
- Read more about non-magnetic motors
- Read more about amplified actuators
- Read more about shear actuator stacks
The conference attracts many highly qualified researchers and engineers, and we look forward to presenting four papers with piezoelectric findings at the conference.