Product launch: Shear stack XYZ and extended range of shear plates
Compact and versatile
Noliac already offers shear stacks with active X and XY axes, and now we launch the newest addition to the product range: The shear stack XYZ. Cedric Goueffon, Global Sales Manager at Noliac, explains the advantages of the new shear stack:
- We are happy to announce that we now offer a complete range of shear stacks with both single and multi-axis versions including a XYZ version. The multi-axis shear stack XYZ is a very compact solution that is easily fitted in many different types of applications. The shear stack provides picometer resolution and good travel ranges. Combined with the feature of all three active axis, the fields of applications are many, and it is the perfect choice for applications within laser and optics or nanopositioning.
Market leading performance
Noliac has developed a market leading shear stack XYZ compared to similar products. Cedric Goueffon elaborates:
- Our R&D department has succeeded in developing a very effective shear stack XYZ. In fact, the shear stack XYZ from Noliac provides better performance and higher stroke than similar cross sections on the market. The benefits of the better performance can be used in many applications. We are experts on piezo-based applications, so please contact us for more information.
Standard features of the shear stack XYZ
- X/Y/Z motions
- Compact design
- -320 V to +320 V maximum operating voltage for all motions
- Ideal for all stick and slip and nanopositioning applications
- Top and bottom isolations included
- Non-magnetic ultra-thin electrodes
Extended range of shear plates
Simultaneously with the introduction of the shear stack XYZ, Noliac is extending the range of shear plates to include a 15x15 mm size. Now, Noliac offers these four standard sizes:
- 2x2 mm (length x width)
- 5x5 mm (length x width)
- 10x10 mm (length x width)
- 15x15 mm (length x width)
If you need a different size or performance of your shear stack, Noliac offers to translate the specific requirements of your application into the optimal multi-axis actuator solution. Please contact us using our Request for Quote form or contact sales.
Read more about the possibilities for customization and related options below.