Product launch: Adjustable piezo drivers
New drivers accommodate a common request
Noliac works continuously to expand the product lines to match the requirements of our customers. This applies to all the product lines from materials, components and actuators to our plug-and-play solutions.
Karl Vaulogé, Product and Project Engineer at Noliac, explains:
- We have developed these two new standard drivers to accommodate a common request from our customers for drivers with adjustable output settings. Both drivers have adjustable output range and can supply actuators with capacity up to 100uF.
- The output voltage range is from -60 to +300 V or ± 180 V, depending on the piezo type. The new drivers will give our customers a greater variety of drivers to choose from.
Features of the NDR6210 and NDR6220 drivers
The drivers NDR6210 and NDR6220 are designed with a number of features. They are both designed in G class design with high efficiency reducing the warming of the driver significantly. The drivers also feature soft startup and have 4 predefined cut off frequencies and a switch off timer.
- Fast linear low noise driver
- Galvanic separation of the output
- Adjustable input range and phase inversion
- 4 predefined cut off frequencies
- G class design with higher efficiency so less warming
- Soft startup
- Adjustable output voltage limiters
- Actuator discharge circuit
- Switch off timer
Both NDR6210 and NDR6220 are available in DC versions with the same features but with different specifications.
Contact us and let us find the right solution
We are experts at developing piezo solutions to match your specific requirements. If you have any questions about our drivers or need a driver with different specifications, please contact sales, or use our request form.